Search This Blog

Saturday 13 March 2010

February 2010 Earnings Report

This earnings report is delayed as I was on holiday for a while at the start of March. I am pleased to say my google adsense revenue in February was back up to the recent highs of 2009. I also had a record adsdaq earning month. This was all due to alot of work on my blogs and posts on the Olympics and Oscars.

Google Adsense February 2010 revenue £225.45 ($342)
Adsdaq Revenue £8 ($12.15)

I only wrote a few articles on Helium and a Helium how to and earned around $19 for my efforts

March google adsense revenue is much less than feb since I was on holidays for the first part of the month. However I will try and work as hard as possible to ensure I earn a decent income from google this month. Other news is that snipsly are now offering kontera revenue, so I have just signed up for kontera and will be monitoring my kontera revenue closely.

No comments: