Search This Blog

Saturday 12 July 2014

Make money writing about nail art

Are you a fan of nail art and design? Perhaps you have your own nail salon where you beautify women's nails on a regular basis? If so why not make some money from your hobby.

It is rather easy as all you have to do is write about a particular nail art or colour and show a picture in your post. You can provide details of the products used and a short tutorial on how to do the particular nail art. If someone likes your picture they are going to want step by step instructions on the easiest way to copy your design onto their nails. I find video tutorials are the most popular

Next I will show an example of how I make money from nail art. I have a nail art website and you can see one of my favourite posts here. I am expanding this website to feature products for sale and some general nail health issues which many of us encounter. I earn primarily through Google Adsense right now but do plan on adding other advertising and affiliate networks at a later stage. I promote my posts through social networking including Pinterest which works very well for nail art.

No comments: