If like me you reside in the UK earning opportunities may be limited. While I still make money from freelance writing through my niche websites I have branched out to earn money from playing games and so forth. Being a stay at home mum means I am always on the lookout for new ways to make money online.
Best Money making site like Atlas Earth and Free to Play
Recently I have joined Atlas Earth and have just reached a milestone of $50 earned! If I am being honest I invested a little bit of money in the challenge ladder and also have spent countless hours watching ads, doing surveys and playing games to earn as many Atlas bucks as possible.
BUT in the last few weeks I have found a free money making site which I believe is much better in Atlas Earth. It is relatively new and has started paying out users. Best of all it does not limit the boost ad value the way Atlas Earth does!
The SITE IS CALLED TERRAMINE. Download it and get 1000 Terrabucks free (gets you 10 mines) and use my referral code TM-CGXHR after you sign up, under the refer button on the map page. This will get you another 10 free mines.
You earn 20% boosted income whether you are from USA or the UK making it a very appealing site. Right now I am making over $10 monthly from this site. I joined a few weeks back and my aim is $30 a month by October and $50 a month by Nov.
There is no limit to the number of minigames you can play (these help you earn more Terrabucks to buy mines).
TERRAMINE. Download it and get 1000 Terrabucks free (gets you 10 mines) and use my referral code TM-CGXHR
If you do join and want some guidance or help please comment here and I will do all I can to help you.
No comments:
Post a Comment