Xomba is one of the best google adsense revenue sharing sites and if you are not a member I suggest you join. However I for one was not convinced when I joined at the start as I earned very very little. I went away clicked on some ptc sites for a while and got paid a few dollars and thought this is so easy. Before long ptc sites turned to scams and I stopped getting paid. It was then I realised that google adsense and Xomba were the things I was looking for to make money all along.
I decided to investigate Xomba and created a few posts and sure enough earned some cents. The breakthough came one day when I earned over $10 from one post, I sat up and thought this site is for real. I dont make $10 everyday from Xomba, but I do try and post 2 or maybe 3 xomblurbs a day there. This month so far I have made $82 with Xomba, pretty good considering there are another 11 days left this month. Xomba alone will earn me enough to receive a google adsense check and I use other sites as well as Xomba. So how do you know what to post at Xomba, I mean there is just so much information on the net.
1) Post something you are interested in. No point posting about plastic surgery if you dislike it and know nothing about it.
2) Look at google trends. For example coming up to Valentines day you may wish to post links to site that offer valentines day flowers, chocolates, poems, cards etc. Millions and millions of people will be searching for this information, so if you write a catchy title and good content, chances are they may land on your post
3) Monitor your posts. Everytime you write a xomblurb or xombyte, add it's URL to your google adsense channels and monitor the impressions and clicks. If it gets no impressions or clicks, go back and edit it, perhaps chance some keywords. However if it does get many impressions, write something similar. Currently I am writing many many xomblurbs on sports and monitoring them, if I see something does well I repeat the process over and over.
4) Promote your work. Xomba has a very high alexa rank, in the top 2000, but if you want more visitors to your work, then add xomblurbs and xombytes to social networks such as reddit, propeller and so forth. If you visit social marker then are many many social networks advertised there.
5) Write often and as much as possible. The more you write generally the more you will earn. It is sometimes good to stick to the same niches too, so if someone ends up on one of your posts and wants to explore more they may end up on another of your posts.
6) Use keywords with little direct competition. If you pick popular keywords that are not used by other sites then your post will rank higher in the search engines.
I full recommend Xomba to all thos wishing to earn some google adsense revenue. However patience is the key and some things work better for some people compared to others, but you will not know unless you try. Join Xomba here and let me help you.