Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2009

Updates on my freelance writing progress

Firstly two apologies, one is for the fact that I have not posted here for a few weeks now, and two is for the fact that my blogger template went a bit funny on me today, hope it is fixed now and people can read my blog again.

As the months have been progressing I have been putting more effort into google adsense and my blogs, and diverting away from freelance writing sites such as Helium, and so forth, not that there is anything wrong with these sites. I just felt for the amount of effort I was putting in I deserved more of a monetary reward and decided to investigate google adsense.

My google adsense earnings are slightly down this month but I am pleased to report I still have earned a few hundred dollars from there this month. I will be posting my earnings in depth in another 10 days or so. I love learning more and more about google adsense and what things get me the most traffic and indeed earnings. Other big news is the fact that me and two colleagues are in discussions to create our own google adsense revenue sharing site, and hopefully this will be live sometime soon, will keep you posted.

Thats me for now, just wanted to let you know I am still around and still very much working with freelance writing specifically google adsense. Next post I am going to give you some tips on how to succeed and earn some dollars with Xomba.

No comments: