Search This Blog

Saturday 14 November 2009

Triond.com Updates- Google adsense, referrals and increased earnings

There is no better time to get a high paying freelance writing job coming up to Christmas and Triond may be just what you are looking for.

I have previously discussed whether Triond was worth it or not and now I have come to the conclusion it is. There are two reasons for this, firstly the introduction of google adsense on our Triond articles and secondly a referral scheme. Google adsense was added to triond articles around the end of October and with a small number of articles at Triond I can say I have received some clicks already making Triond a high paying freelance writing job in my book. Remember if you have a google adsense account to add www.triond.com to your URL channels to monitor daily impressions and clicks. I am getting clicks and have a small volume of readers so my ctr is very good. This gives me more incentive to write more articles for Triond and increase my earnings at this high paying freelance writing site. As you know anything that involves google adsense gets me interested.

Secondly a referral scheme has been introduced to Triond whereby you get 10% of your referral earnings. This is a good way to increase your passive income. I believe in helping my referrals when I recruit them so that they too can be successful. If you like the idea of Triond and want me to help you growing your downline as well as help you get more pageviews, Join TRIOND.COM here and leave a comment below and I will get back to you.

No comments: