Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2010

January Earnings Report 2010

Okay the first month of 2010 was good to me, and I hope it is a sign of things to come. This time last year I was barely scraping $50 a month. Now I am making a few hundred dollars each and every month.

So where did my money come from in January
Income from blogs and revenue sharing - Google adsense $230.97
Adsdaq $1.64
Income from freelance writing - Helium $41.58, of which $22.58 was from pageviews. My highest pageview payment from Helium so far.

I am also expecting some squidoo earnings, which I will post around the 15th February.

Plans for this month are generally to keep writing on Helium and to increase my pageview earnings to $25. I am also wanting to gain more traffic to my blogs and to keep my google adsense income stable

So far my google adsense income has bought me £900 of premium savings bonds. So I am hoping to have £2000 of these bonds by the end of 2010.

No comments: