Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2009

Helium.com- updates and best earning article

As all my freelance writer job readers know I write for Helium. Recently I have not had as much time to dedicate to my freelance writing on this site, however my daily revenue sharing is increasing by the day. This month already I have over $4 earnings in pageviews, not bad considering I have only written one article. I do plan to add at least another 5 articles by the end of the month in order to help me achieve my fourth writing star.

I got brilliant news today that I sold one of my published articles for $5. I have no idea which article it is yet, all I know is that the article remains at Helium.com and I can still earn daily page views on it as well as the fact that another publisher can buy it. This is my first article sold to stock content, and I hope it is the first of many.

As for my articles, I have had great success with a few titles this month namely Birthday presents for a boyfriend, which has earned me over $1 a month and looks set to beat that this month, and my best ever article Sites for freelance writers to earn money

In my opinion Helium is one of the most stable writing communities where you can make a few extra hundred dollars a month by being a freelance writer. I plan to increase my freelance writing earnings on this site, as I am now saving all my paypal earnings for forex trading.

No comments: