Search This Blog

Thursday 14 January 2010

Snipsly Review -google adsense revenue sharing

Snipsly is a google adsense revenue sharing site which shares 80% of google adsense impressions with its users. Snipsly is a new site but already it has managed to obtain a pagerank of 2 and an Alexa Rank of under 60 000.

Creating a snipsly account is easy and after registering you are free to upload content via the wordpress platform. Each post should be at least 3 lines long and you can use snipsly to link to your online articles, blogs to help build pagerank and affiliate products. You can even add videos to your Snipsly posts and you can follow updates from Snipsly on Twitter.

My experience of Snipsly so far has been a good one. I have noticed a few dollars from the small number of posts I have done with Snipsly as well as traffic to several of my blogs, and squidoo lenses. In order to track your google adsense earnings from Snisply make sure you add Snipsly.com to your google adsense channels.

Snipsly does not offer a referral scheme, but I think the 80% google adsense share is good enough. Who knows in a few years Snipsly may be ready to tackle Xomba!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am an accidental entrepreneur, making tons of money from my home. People like you have helped me aware of the vast possibilities that online marketplaces have to offer. Your article is one of the most useful write-ups that are best suited for freelancers. I was once a nine-to-five office-goer. It all changed when one day I stumbled upon websites like sell and buy brochures,Freelance Jobs online, and www.zopthemes.com, where I sell my skills now. There are loads of online buyers waiting to pay you for your talent/hobby. Check them out and make quick money - the legal way.