Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2009

Associated Content- can I reach clout 10 by the end of 2009

As you know I love participating in revenue sharing sites and Associated Content is another one where I spend some time. As I am from the UK I do not receive upfront payments on this site so all my articles are submitted as display only and I earn from performance payments. Currently I only have 20 articles published, a clout index of 4, and under 3000 page views and receive $1.50 per thousand views. In order to get to clout 10 and earn $2 per thousand views I need 1 million page views, so I am 998 000 or so short.

However as you are entitled to up to 200% bonus on your page views if you have 200 articles, you can gain clout levels much faster. My page views are currently around 2300 and I have 20 articles so I get 20% bonus on them meaning my clout index is based on 2760 views. As I publish more content more page views will come, and a higher percentage will be added on to my page views. If I had 200 articles I would have over 6000 page views and would be on clout 5.

To get to clout 10 as soon as possible I will be writing 180 more articles relatively quickly. I would only need 333 333 page views with 200 articles to reach clout 10, doesnt seem as bad as 998 000 page views.

Help me get more page views

No comments: