Search This Blog

Friday 10 April 2009

The end of one forum and the launch of another

For those that have been following my blog you will be aware of my love for destroy debt, a forum which helps people get out of debt. This site also offered monetary compensation for our forum posts, blog comments and blog posts as well as traffic. The admin has now announced that he can not keep up to the revenue sharing payments and has stopped paying for posts as of the 10th April. Goodbye Destroy debt in my case. I may visit now and again, but I will not be busting my guts to do posts there.

For every goodbye there is another Hello, and now I would like to welcome you to a new forum, postparker, which is paying up to 7 cents per forum post and a generous 30% of referral earnings. The site promises to pay bimonthly, on the 1st and 15th of every month. The minimum payout is currently set at $10 but the admin is looking to lower it to $1 to encourage new users. The site is set up to not credit spam, or copied posts, so keep it unique guys and gals.

No comments: