Search This Blog

Thursday 16 April 2009

I am turning into a XOMBAHOLIC

Xomba is a google adsense sharing site which pays you 50% of your google adsense impressions. Now you may think that you would be better off using your own blogs and websites where you earn 100% of revenue, and yes you are right if you have alot of traffic. How many new sites get hundreds of targeted visitors daily? None, or not very many. With Xomba as soon as you write your post you will get visitors immediately. Then when google indexes your post you may get more and more visitors depending on how popular your post is, and what tags and keywords you have used. The more visitors you get the more chance you will earn through google adsense. I can tell you I earn more from Xomba in one day posting for a few hours than what I do from my pr 1 website in a week, and this is making me post more and more. The reason is traffic!! Xomba xomblurbs and xombytes rank higher in search engines than my website posts as Xomba is a pr 4 whereas my website is only a pr 1. Even better is the fact that I can use Xomba to create back links for my website as a way of driving traffic to my website.

There are several ways to earn on Xomba. Firstly through Xomblurbs. A Xomblurb is a shport snippet of information which lets you share a website, video, blog, article or image. Here is an example of one of my xomblurbs. You can also earn by writing xombytes, which are longer blog posts, of at least 150 words. I tend to write more Xomblurbs as they are much quicker and earn me more than Xombytes believe it or not. Another way to earn is through referrals. You receive 10%of your referral income, and note this does not affect your referral as they still receive the 50% share from Xomba.

I would fully recommend Xomba to anyone as an easy way to earn some adsense revenue. If anyone signs up through my link here, please leave a comment and I will help you earn some money from Xomba. Earning money at Xomba is easier than you think.

No comments: